Memoirs of A Mother’s Love

Friday, January 16, 2009

Hey everyone! This is the first post and the quickest :) LOL I am dedicating this page to my two boys, I have not always been there for them, but I want them to know that I was in my own way, with this I would like to start at the beginning of their lives and fast forward to now! So bear with me, there will be alot in here: not always happy, but not all sad and dramatic either, so I welcome one and all and hope my boys will follow this! OHHHHHH and a BIG, HUGE THANK YOU to my girl, Freda!! You ROCK, SISTAH!! Without you I would not of been able to do this, so boys here we gooooo :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay you're blogging! This is going to be fun! Can't wait to see what you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Well we will have to see if I can get this all out like I am hoping to- hey BTW is there spell check in this LMAO because I already see where I need some help!

    ReplyDelete