Memoirs of A Mother’s Love

Saturday, January 24, 2009



So Brian I show you the picture of your first B-day! Alot has happened in this year especially! We had a lot of ups and downs, you and me, but we made it, gratefully! Your first year was very hard for you, being sick and trying to just catch up to other babies your age, your dad was away fighting in the Persian Gulf and it was you and me, and my family. You were so loved and so spoiled during this first year of your life. Again alot happened for you in all of this, things were slow going for you with therapy and all, but your Aunt Diana worked with you constantly helping you, teaching you to sit up, to play, to reach, to stand. You were amazing to me, I watched you grow so fast during this time and to see you make it this far was terrific! Don't get me wrong I had a ton of help in all of this. Your Aunt Trish was right by your side with me most times and if I was not there for you, she was, she was like the second mom to you. I dont have much more to say about this year, but I wanted you to know just the joy and happiness you did bring to me.

2 comments: