Memoirs of A Mother’s Love

Saturday, January 31, 2009


Hey so sorry I have neglected the page, boys, been working a litte hard this past week. Well to continue on. Brian after you turned a year old your dad returned from the middle east and left the military. We moved with him back to his home town of Taylor, Michigan. Well wow what an experience! This is when all things finally hit home and I just knew this would never be the right place for you at all, so off we packed up again and moved back home to NC to warmer weather and almost constantly sunny skies! And you know what? While Fayetteville may not be the greatest place, there is no other state that can beat the color of the Carolina Blue sky! So with that said, you and I came back after a very hard and emotional time while away, we went to stay with your Aunt Trish and I went to work as soon as possible. Things were pretty good for you and me, we didn't have alot of time together, I worked alot, but Trish was there for you and for that I am ever so grateful that you spent minimal time in daycares. I did date during this time but nothing serious until 1993 when Shane came into me and your lives and bringing about yet more change for me and you! I know there is history between you and he Shane but in the beginning things were good, Brian. He was good to me and you and wanted to be there for us, not just me, and that was very important to me. I wanted that for us, a family. And that is what we got! So just going down memory lane again before I continue with more, I add this picture that will take you back!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is going to be great as you chronicle it out for Brian and yourself! You can always look back in it.

    Love reading the blog, and I have nominated you for an award!
    Stop by my blog to pick it up.
    http://fredabeme.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-got-award-my-first-lemonade-award.html

    ReplyDelete